Adults (18 and up):
- On Ramp: $150 flat rate (4-5-class session depending on experience & fitness level)
- Drop-in rate: $20
- Monthly Unlimited (recurring billing): $115
- Monthly Unlimited: $130 (pay-as-you-go)
- 3 mo. Unlimited: $330
- 6 mo. Unlimited: $660
- Yearly Unlimited: $1300
- Punch Card: $150 for 15 sessions (exp in 3 mo)
- Students (at least 10 credits) $80/mo
- Personal Training: $30-$50/session (varies per coach)
Teens (ages 13-17):
- Monthly Unlimited: $60 (classes are Tu/Th at 7pm and Sat at 9am)
ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
PLEASE ASK ABOUT OUR MILITARY DISCOUNT AND COUPLE/FAMILY RATES
Please download and complete the attached waiver and bring it with you when you come in for your first class.
LET US HOST YOUR CHILD’S PARTY!
Click this link to see a party in action! https://youtu.be/EaodOyDZU04
Your party will include:
- 90 minute party packed with fitness games and themed obstacle course
- Use of party room
- Party Host
- Set up and clean up
- 1 Large Pizza
- 1 bottled Water per child
- 1 cupcake per child (you may bring your own cake if you prefer)
- Paper Supplies (napkins, plates, tablecloths)
- Themed decorations
- Gift opening game (including gift list)
- Each child will choose a gift from our “goody box” upon leaving
Choose from the following themes:
- Generic birthday
- Star Wars
- Hello Kitty
Fee: $18 per child (up to 10 kids)
- $20 for ea additional participant (beyond initial 10)
- $13 add-on for each additional pizza
- $12 add-on for additional dozen cupcakes
- $6 add-on for additional dozen bottled waters
Email: email@example.com to book today!
IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE CROSSFIT BEFORE, WE REQUIRE THAT YOU COMPLETE OUR ON-RAMP COURSE. ON RAMP FEE IS $150. CROSSFIT IS A LIFESTYLE – NOT JUST A GYM. WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE WILLING TO COMMIT TO E3 AND ARE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING A HUGE LIFESTYLE CHANGE.
$150 fee for 6-8 sessions, depending on experience and fitness level. Call or text Kristen (208) 863-6945 or Zacq at 208-599-1053 to schedule your classes, or inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org. On Ramp class is designed for the new CrossFitter. The coach will provide new clients with a solid footing in each movement and, upon completion, will allow the client to transition into the group classes. Each on-ramp session includes a warm-up, skill instruction/review, workout, and stretching/cool down. On-ramp classes are a mandatory pre-requisite unless you have previous CrossFit experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis). These classes are booked one-on-one with one of the two trainers above. They will take all measures to work with your schedule.
LEVEL 1 CLASSES:
Participants in this class must have completed at least 6 weeks of CrossFit Training, complete the CFE3 On-Ramp program, or must meet one-on-one with a trainer to learn basic CrossFit lifts and movements before attending. Exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis. This class will move at a faster pace than the On-Ramp classes. Each participant must be able to understand CF jargon, decipher WODs and participate with little or no instruction. Modifications are still acceptable in this class.
For athletes who are interested in local competitions, as well as training for the CrossFit Games. Athletes must meet specific criteria to be considered for this class. Programming is different than, and naturally more intense than our regular Level 1 programming. Call or email for more info on this class.
Whether you want to increase your quality of lifts or need to perfect certain movements, our coaches are available for personal training sessions. Please call to make an appointment with a trainer of your choice. One-on-one sessions are $30-$50/hour depending on coach